Yes, We do also accept payments in EUR. If you prefer payment in EUR, just mention your request in the "Notes" section during the reservation. Exchange rates of commonly traded currencies are declared by Czech National Bank every working day after 2.30 p.m. and are valid for the current working day. Exchange rate is bound by the day when the invoice is issued.