In such a case, we always try to meet the needs of our clients and, in agreement with the client, we move the reservation to another suitable date. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We offer optional additional services for these situations:
1. Regular interior cleaning after return (1 000 CZK +15%VAT):
- cleaning of normal pollution inside the car (does not apply to gross pollution, emptying the waste tank and chemical toilet)
2. Campervan exterior wash after return (1 000 CZK +15%VAT):
- hand campervan wash
You will need a group B driver's license for our RVs. The same conditions apply to other drivers specified in the contract.
You can make a reservation on our website in the "Reservation" section. After sending the order, the customer will receive a draft contract and proforma invoice by email within three working days (for the payment of a reservation fee of 30% of the total rental price, or the entire amount). Request for remaining payment (70%) is sent to you approx. 40 days before the actual rental and the invoice must be paid within 30 days before the start of the rental. If you make a reservation less than 30 days before the your trip, you will be issued an invoice for the full amount.
A clean campervan is handed over on the first day of the rental with a fully refuelled tank as per the protocol of handover. During the handover process, you will be shown all the necessary functionalities to make your trip as friendly as possible. RVs handover is possible from 07:30 to 10:00 unless agreed differently with the owner. During the rental you can leave your car parked in our area.
Campervan return is possible from 16:30 to 19:00 unless agreed differently with the owner. Customer returns campervan clean on the last day of the rental with a fully refuelled tank as per the protocol of handover. It is necessary to empty the waste tank and chemical toilet before returning.
A security deposit of 25 000 CZK must be paid no later than on the day of your pick up. The security deposit is returned to the customer at the day of campervan return.
RV Park, Motorhome stopover, or Stellplatz and camps are options where you can stand and enjoy your holiday.
A Stellplatz/Motorhome stopover is a place not on a camp site where you are officially allowed to spend at least one night in a motorhome. On most Stellplatz sites you may only stay for a limited period. This is usually indicated on local signs either by the number of nights (or days) or by number of hours. Be aware that the typical Stellplatz is designed for self-sustained motorhomes, so do not expect toilets, showers or any other facilities you would take for granted on a camp site! As a consequence the bye-laws on most Stellplatz sites allow only motorhomes with built-in waste tanks and toilets, so tuggers and some campervans have to stay out. Basic services may include: Drinking water, Disposal facility for emptying chemical toilets and Electrical hook up.
Recreational vehicle park (RV park) or caravan park is a place where people with recreational vehicles can stay overnight, or longer, in allotted spaces known as "sites" or "campsites". Allocated space (pitch/site) facilities may include: Drinking water, Disposal facility for emptying chemical toilets, Electrical hook up. Park facilities may include: Barbecue area, Convenience store, Showers, etc.
Camps are the highest equipped and most expensive camping option. Camps are recreational areas that can have a program for visitors, their facilities are fully-fledged and is used for longer stays. The standard is an electrical connection, a water tap to fill in drinking water and a drain for wastewater. ATTENTION - if you want to use this drain, it is necessary to have a waste hose with you, which you connect to your caravan outlet and bring the other end to the waste.
Yes, all our RVs are equipped with a bike rack. Fiat Livingstone is equipped with a holder for 2 bikes and Ford Kronos 284 TL , Ford Kronos 295 M and Benimar Tessoro 463 NK are equipped with a rack for 4 bikes. These racks secures bikes for transport only, for security against theft, we recommend locking the bikes with extra bike locks.
Yes, our RVs have Allianz accident insurance. The insurance includes, for example, extended assistance services.
Compulsory liability applies to the entire territory of Europe and other countries listed on the Green Card. Accident insurance, supplementary accident insurance covers the territory of Europe, including Turkey, with the exception of Belarus, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
As you need, however last minute reservations may be rejected because the car requires some preparation before renting. We are a small family company that has its limits in the field of human resources.